Saturday, August 11, 2012

Olympic Fever!!!



 Our class has it! Our country has it! It's Olympic fever! Our patriotic hearts fill with pride as we watch the world's finest athletes compete. To involve the students and connect this theme with our curriculum, we are designing charts to graph the medal results. Each group of 3-4 students chose which countries to follow. I was not surprised that all of the groups wanted to follow our favorite athletes from the United States of America! Here is some of their work...


This week's secret word
{ olympic }

3 comments:

  1. Hi! It's Parvaneh, I really would like to be on this website, so take pictures of me in class:) thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your website its awsome and I really like that you call
    a portable a bugalow:)!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will try to take pictures of everyone! :) Keep coming back to visit. And I am glad you both are enjoying the blog & the bungalow!

    ReplyDelete